Transforming a forgotten railroad.Coastline Lofts
Breyting® purchased an abandoned railway and is in the process of transforming it into a vibrant community. This small and forgotten history was once a vital thoroughfare for DeLand’s downtown and owned by railroad operator Seaboard Coastline Railroad, hence the name Coastline Lofts. Our team has gone to extraordinary measures to ensure we are creating a community that the DeLand residents will be proud of and ideal for people who want to live, work, and play downtown.
- Coastline Lofts is located at the corner of Florida Avenue and W. Ohio Avenue, one block from Stetson University and two blocks from historic downtown DeLand.
- There are 12 residential lofts and 2 street-facing artists’ lofts.
- The lofts range from 785 sq ft to 1,200 sq ft and include lofts, one-bedroom/one bath, and two bedrooms/two baths floor plans.
- The lofts will be governed by a Values-based agreement for the Home Owners Association (HOA), which includes a thoughtful conflict resolution process that addresses much of the risk associated with living in a condo or townhouse community.
- Coastline Lofts will have a Zen rock garden, eating area with grill, water fountains, an art mural wall, and Xeriscaped with native-landscaping to reduce the need for irrigation and lower ongoing maintenance costs for the homeowners.
Creating a shared living solution.H-House
- The “H-House” is a small, 1,585 sq ft four-bedroom, four-bath home where each bedroom has its own patio and entrance for flexible and multigenerational living. The same footprint also is available in a side-by-side suite option designed for shared living, eldercare, and aging-in-place.
- This innovative home is designed modularly so the owners can choose modules based on their unique needs as an individual or a family. Every H-House is as environmentally conscious, energy-efficient, comfortable, modern, scalable, and locally sourced as possible. We seek to improve each version of the H-House every year.
- Various Florida locations are available.
Providing affordable downtown living.Izetta court.
Izetta – A cozy small home community in the heart of Downtown DeLand.
Own less. Live more is the motto for this development. Breyting is seeking to create the smallest possible homes in beautiful, historic downtown DeLand, FL. We are proposing 6 to 10 dwellings, 585 to 885 sq ft each and should have designs to show in the near future.
811 Woodland (coming 2022)DeLand, FL
811 Woodland is an amazing location next to Stetson University. Enjoy a beautiful walk through the cascading live oaks when you head to historic downtown DeLand. We are currently going through zoning changes and conceptual designs and plan to have a housing project ready in the near future.